Important information regarding COVID-19
As an essential nanny service to our existing customers and to the greater community.
In combating COVID-19, it is important that you know our nannies are including additional precautions to ensure everyone’s safety .
- Hand washing for nannies before entering and leaving the home.
- Nannies must complete the COVID – 19 Infection Control Training
- ABC Nanny Services are only deploying essential nannies who have not traveled overseas since the 1st week in March
- All our meeting will start with an initial skype/WhatsApp video call prior to moving to a face to face meeting in the family home.
- Where school drop offs/pick-ups still occurring, delaying the time of arrival to the school so that children are not exposed to too many adults unnecessarily.
- All our nannies will now have current flu shoots and for those looking after under 12 month olds, whooping cough vaccine will be mandatory.