Online Tutoring at ABC Nannies
ABC Nanny Services are here to help during the COVID-19 social distancing & self isolation.
We provide personalised online tutoring led by qualified teachers and tutors, and are here to help your children continue to get an education during this time, whether it is through completing distance learning activities, set tests, or homework.
- Tutors available
- Teachers available
All children can be catered for. If you don’t see an option here that may be exactly appropriate for your child, please get in touch and discuss it with us.
- 1 on 1 sessions of up to 45 minutes for children with learning difficulties (Dyslexia, ADHD etc). These sessions are the equivalent of Reading Recovery breaks the child may have been receiving at school, and are with a suitably qualified teacher. They are intended to break down, revise and go through recent lessons.
- Group sessions. These use video chat and are typically intended around homework advice, and/or help with assigned work, as well as the option for structured lessons. Not only a purely educational space, group sessions give your child the opportunity to interact with other children in a structured online educational group setting whilst completing their school work.
- 1 on 1 tutoring session of up to 30 minutes for younger children (Kindergarten to year 3) on video chat
- Group sessions of up to 45 minutes. These can contain up to 3-4 students (7-12 years old)
- Group sessions of up to 1 hour. These can contain up to 5-6 students (13+)
- Mentoring advice for older siblings to help the younger ones. Mentoring can come quite naturally for some children to help their brothers and sisters, whilst other benefit from learning about it in a more structured way. Either way, we can help define or refine this so that everyone can contribute equitably.
As with our nannies, our teachers and tutors are highly qualified and experienced. Both teachers and tutors are available for most subjects, however we may recommend one more than the other depending on your child’s age and requirements.